As you may know, the World Forgotten Children Foundation (WFCF) is celebrating its 15th year of supporting projects that promote the health and welfare needs of orphaned children with disabilities in developing countries. Throughout its 15 years, WFCF has assisted numerous orphanage facilities and group homes for these children all around the world. For WFCF, it has not always been easy to identify worthy causes due to the challenges associated with a lack of strong communication infrastructures in some of these low-income countries.
WFCF is inviting NGOs and not-for-profit organizations that support these communities to submit their project for funding consideration to WFCF. Our goal is to reach out to as many communities in need as possible anywhere around the world -- regardless of ethnicity, background, belief, and culture. Projects in the past have included transportation for these children to and from appointments, as well as the purchase of critical medical/mobility equipment such as sleep aid systems, hearing aids, shower chairs, and walkers.
We welcome those working with organizations that share our common mission and vision to submit a project proposal to us for funding consideration. Specifically, we would love the opportunity to learn more about your efforts in supporting orphaned children with disabilities in developing countries and how we can work together to improve the quality of life for these children.
Eligible projects for funding should meet the following criteria:
- The project must be suitable to the mission of WFCF in supporting orphaned children with disabilities in developing countries.
- The project must directly benefit the children.
- Preference will be given to projects that provide equipment (project should not include administrative expenses, salaries, or staff/volunteer travel or indirect costs).
- WFCF cannot support grant requests to cover past operating deficits or debt retirement.
- WFCF cannot support projects that are government funded organizations or political activities.
- Name of the organization/facility to be supported and its website (if available)
- Location of the organization/facility to be supported
- Contact information and leadership
- The cause/reason for needed funding
- Services, materials, etc. to be purchased and estimated total cost
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com at your earliest convenience and also please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have so that we can explore different ways to work together.
World Forgotten Children Foundation (WFCF)